Hibiscus Flower Tea with a coupon code
Why do I drink Hibiscus Flower Tea???????
So, many benefits for drinking hibiscus Flower Tea. We grow it fresh on the farm and in our urban garden in the city... It is seasonal here on the farm.
For a limited time from Now to Oct 31st 2020 we are offering a coupon of 10% off a bag of our loose leaf tea. Coupon code is Teatime10
These Hibiscus Tea Health Benefits May Have You Trading in Your Daily Tea.
May Help Lower Blood Pressure
May Help Lower Blood Fat Levels
And possibly your cholesterol levels.
and much much more......
Each bag is 3.5 oz of dried hibiscus, I grind it(when I need it) and add it to a custom blend I do myself. 1 bag lasts me quiet a bit(over 6 months) but I don't drink it everyday.
It says to blend 1 teaspoon to 8 oz of water to make 1 cup so I guess you would get about 16 servings per bag if you make just hibiscus tea.
Loose Leaf - Organically Grown
- Natural Whole Leaf Herbal Tea - Supports Heart Health, Naturally High in Vitamin C. Healthy Hydrating Alternative to Sports Drinks.
- Whole Egyptian Hibiscus Tea may fight low grade inflammation. Dieters love hibiscus tea since it has shown to lower the body’s absorption of glucose and carbohydrates which may help with weight loss.
- All Natural. Hibiscus tea steeps up a ruby red infusion, and is pleasantly tart. It has a sour taste very like cranberry juice.
- Caffeine-free! Rich in Vitamins
- Comes in heat sealed zip-lock
Brewing Immunity tea - 208 degrees - 5-7 min.Fruit tea - 208 degrees - 5-7 min.
1. Add 1.5 tsp of tea to your favorite loose tea infuser.
2. Pour 8 oz of hot water over the loose tea,
After steeping, remove the tea from the water and serve.
Brewing iced tea? Use double the tea in step 1 and pour over ice after step 3.Instructions based on an 8 ounce cup of tea.
Our website https://www.organicrawrootsfarm.com/
We hope you enjoyed our blog and hope to see you on our YouTube channel. Thanks for stopping by.